Samsung Galaxy On Max unveiled recently with impressive performance and good results. Nowadays Samsung manufacturer released the great smartphone Galaxy On Max. Galaxy On Max has the mid range phone and it will all latest improvements and capabilities. But with a time it will require some changes via third party apps or custom ROM. Therefore it will require some internal changes like installing custom recoveries (TWRP, CWM) and rooting process. So today we share about install TWRP and Root Galaxy On Max smartphone. If you are the owner of On Max device then follow here and get root and install TWRP recovery with easy and simple steps.
Installing TWRP (custom recovery) and rooting process is the main changes that we will require for our device. If we want to some changes on our device via third party apps or installing the custom recovery. Then we will remove internal restriction and able our device for allowing the third party developers apps and custom ROMs or other creation. The rooting process one of the most useful processes towards the new apps and new latest custom ROMs. That has not able in stock ROM and stock recoveries. So if you are interested to remove the internal restriction on our device and install TWRP and Root Galaxy On Max, then follow below full steps.
- Charge your smartphone up to 60% before starting the process.
- Fully backup your important data and save to safe location before gaining the process.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock, for to do go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device. Then go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock.
- Follow the step by step guide correctly, and don’t mess up any step during the process. Others way we will not responsible for any loss and damage, proceed at their own risk.
- Download and install USB Drivers on your computer. Download here
- Download the latest version of ODIN from here.
- Download SuperSu for Galaxy On Max. Coming Soon
- Download TWRP for Galaxy On Max. Coming Soon
How to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Galaxy On Max
Install TWRP Recovery:
Step 1: First, download the TWRP Recovery file, and extract it the zip file. You will get the .taror .tar.md5 extension.
Step 2: And then Turn OFF your Samsung smartphone properly.
Step 3: After that, press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power button at the same time for a while to boot your device into Download Mode.
Step 4: Now open ODIN on your computer.
Step 5: Connect your smartphone to PC via suitable USB data cable, “Added” message will appear on the ODIN screens once your device connects properly to a computer.
Step 6: And now click on the AP button and navigate the TWRP extracted file (.tar or .tar.md5)
Step 7: And then click on the options tab on the ODIN screen and select only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time. Don’t select any other option in the ODIN window.
Step 8: Finally, click on the Start button and proceed the process.
Step 9: Once the process complete, then you will see the PASS message on the ODIN screen and your smartphone will be reboot automatically.
Root Galaxy On Max via SuperSU:
Step 1: First download SuperSu file from above link.
Step 2: Then copy and paste on your device internal storage.
Step 3: Boot your device to TWRP Recovery menu, simply press and hold Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while.
Step 4: Now go to install option on TWRP menu and navigate and select SuperSU file. And swipe to confirm the installation process.
Step 5: Once the installation process completes then go back to TWRP Main Menu and select Reboot option and Reboot your device.
That’s it! Simply you have install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy On Max with easy method. If you have any doubt, then feel free and leave the comment.