Also, we know Samsung has released the latest smartphone Galaxy S8/S8+ with new look good performance and better shape. It has all the latest features that like the users of Samsung manufacturer. But if you are the advanced users and want to some more changes on it, like removing the internal restriction, custom ROM or third party apps, Then you will be required to root your smartphone. So today we share about to root Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, follow the full steps and root your smartphone with easy way.
This article is compatible only with Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ Exynos variants, so don’t try for any other device. If you are following the rooting process, then keep in mind you are advanced user and you have command every step of following. Others way you are damage or brick your device, so be careful to gain the process. Below we share Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ model that compatible this method.
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S8+
If you don’t find the model number, then go to Setting> About phone and get the model number.
Disclaimer: In the below article we share properly method to root Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, follow up the article and don’t miss any step. Otherwise, Smarts guide cannot be held to responsible, keep proceed at their own risk.
- Use this article only for Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ Exynos variants, don’t try for any other device.
- Before the process keeps charge your smartphone battery up to 60% and then proceed.
- Backup your important data to a safe location before the process.
- After that, enable USB debugging and OEM unlock, for to do simply go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device. Then go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock.
- Install suitable Samsung USB Drivers on your PC Samsung USB Drivers
- Download disable dm-verity zip no-verity-opt-encrypt-5p.1.zip
- Download the latest Magisk Magisk-v12.0.zip
- Install TWRP recovery on your Galaxy S8/S8+
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ (Exynos Variants)
Step 1: First download the no-verity-opt-encrypt-5p.1.zip and Magisk-v12.0.zip from the above link and save on your device.
Step 2: And then, boot your device into Recovery mode, for to do press and hold the Volume Down + Bixby + Power buttons at the same time and immediately swap to Volume Up as soon as the screen goes blank/black while still pressing the Home and Power keys. Keep the 3 keys pressed until you get into TWRP Recovery.
Step 3: Now click the Install button on the TWRP screen and navigate the no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip file that you have download in the above link. And swipe the installation confirmation slider.
Step 4: After that, go back to TWRP main menu and select Reboot> Recovery.
Step 5: Once the smartphone reboots to the TWRP, then click the Install option and navigate the Magisk-v12.0.zip and install it.
Step 6: When the installation complete, then click on the Reboot> System
Good job! Now you have successfully root Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, keep enjoy your smartphone with unlocking internal restriction. And don’t forget your feedback about this article.
For more help, leave the comment in the comments box.