Galaxy A5 soon as launched with a lot of virtuous Specification and latest Operating System. The new Galaxy A5 all effects are matchless, it has 5.5 inches 1080 x 1920 pixels display, and 12 megapixels primary dual Camera and 8 megapixels Front-facing camera, Octa-core Processor, 6 GB RAM, 32 GB storage. In short word, Galaxy A5 is the operative device on the Samsung smartphones. But new device coming with stock firmware, that’s aren’t support all application like unofficial apps, ROMs, and unsourced software. Accordingly for removing internal restriction required rooting process, however first of the root process required installing a custom recovery like TWRP, CWM and some other custom recovery. So under depth, we share to install TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy A5.
The initial phases guiding how to install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A5, and furthermore tutorial root Samsung Galaxy A5 device. All the instruction simple and easy, but don’t add or destruct any step during the method cause the device may harm or some others failures will seem. So be sensibly follow up all instruction and acquire install and root Samsung Galaxy A5 phone.
- The rooting guide stable only on Galaxy A5 2018 variants. So don’t follow below-rooting file for any other device. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable. So proceed at their own risk.
- Turn Off Anti-virus if you have or any other security.
- Enable USB debugging, to do go to settings> about phone> build number and tap on 7 times. Then you will notify “you are a developer”.
- Now go back to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- And then go to “Lock Screen & Security” and switch ON “Unknown Sources” tab. If you don’t find this option you can find using the search function.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It will not erase any data to applying this process but take for your safety.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
- Install USB Drivers on your computer. Download Link
- Download latest version of ODIN from Download Link.
- SuperSu for Galaxy A5. Coming Soon
- TWRP for Galaxy A5. Coming Soon
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A5
1: First, download the TWRP Recovery file, and extract it from the zip file. You will get the .taror .tar.md5 extension.
2: And then Turn OFF your Samsung smartphone properly.
3: After that, press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power button at the same time for a while to boot your device into Download Mode.
4: Now open ODIN on your computer.
5: Connect your smartphone to PC via suitable USB data cable, “Added” message will appear on the ODIN screens once your device connects properly to a computer.
6: And now click on the AP button and navigate the TWRP extracted file (.tar or .tar.md5)
7: And then click on the options tab on the ODIN screen and select only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time. Don’t select any other option in the ODIN window.
8: Finally, click on the Start button and proceed the process.
9: Once the process complete, then you will see the PASS message on the ODIN screen and your smartphone will be reboot automatically.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A5 via SuperSU
1: First download SuperSu file from above link.
2: Then copy and paste into your device internal storage.
3: Boot your device to TWRP Recovery menu, simply press and hold Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while.
4: Now go to install option on TWRP menu and navigate and select SuperSU file. And swipe to confirm the installation process.
5: Once the installation process completes then go back to TWRP Main Menu and select Reboot option and Reboot your device.
That’s it! Simply you have to install TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy A5 with easy method. If you have any doubt, then feel free and leave the comment.