Samsung another enormous flagship imminent out to the market Galaxy J8, with an excellent concert and latest platform. Recently Samsung manufacturer released one more high superiority device with the mid-range price to the shop. And add up some progressive featuring, that amaze user. Samsung Galaxy j8 have pleasant 5.5 inches 720 x 1280 pixels display, 12 megapixels primary Camera and 8 megapixels Front-facing camera, Octa-core Processor, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB storage. Meanwhile, all capabilities are available on Galaxy J8, but some users can’t like stock ROM because it hasn’t install third-party apps and custom ROM. Hence we provide rooting process below that’s easy to root Galaxy j8 with several phases.
Basically, rooting process is most important part of the device, after rooting the phone is appropriate for installing unofficial ROM, Apps, Games and other more efforts, that’s aren’t accepted Stock ROM. Rooting process gaining the device to:-
- Allow unofficial apps
- Removing internal restriction.
- Installing Custom ROMs.
- Upgrading latest Android OS.
- Install any custom recovery.
- Increased power battery
- Increasing phone performance
- Fully backup of the smartphone, and much more.
- The rooting guide stable only on Galaxy J8 variants. So don’t follow below-rooting file for any other device. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable. So proceed at their own risk.
- Turn Off Anti-virus if you have or any other security.
- Enable USB debugging, for to do go to settings> about phone> build number and tap on 7 times. Then you will notify “you are a developer”.
- Now go back to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- And then go to “Lock Screen & Security” and switch ON “Unknown Sources” tab. If you don’t find this option you can find using the search function.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It will not erase any data to applying this process but take for your safety.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
How To Root Galaxy J8 Without PC Using KingRoot
- First, download KingRoot app from the given link. KingRoot
- After that Install KingRoot on your device.
- And then Open App and Run it.
- Now follow the on-screen instruction.
- After completing the process Reboot at the end.
- Good Job!
How To Root Galaxy J8 With PC
- First download IRoot for Computer from the given link. IRoot
- And then install the program on your PC.
- After that connect your phone with a suitable USB data cable.
- Now Run the Exe file on your PC.
- And then click the root button from the main window.
- Wait before completing the installation process.
- That’s it!
So this is the complete guide to Root Galaxy J8 without PC and with PC. Follow correctly any method of them and get the root access on your device. Or if you have any trouble then feel free and leave comments in the comments box.