Samsung release another impressive flagship with advanced and latest features. Recently Samsung unveiled the latest device Samsung Galaxy C8. It has all the latest capabilities and new shape with also latest features. But with a time new features and devices are releasing with other improvements. Therefore every device required the new way for improvements and installing latest features. Hence today we share some important guidelines about the first step towards the new improvements of every new device. So follow below steps and let us know about how to install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy C8.
Also, we know the rooting and installing custom Recoveries process is important for every new device. It has a lot of benefits, like after rooting your device will able to install the third-party apps, and also install custom ROMs. That has many new features and new improvements, that’s will not allow on stock ROM. And also the device will able to remove Preinstalled Crapware, Blocking Ads in Any Apps, Boost your device speed, Battery Life and much more. But it has some disadvantages, like after installing TWRP or any other custom Recovery and rooting your device. The warranty will be voided and it will never claim until the stock recovery installs back on your device. So first read the initial important steps and then get towards the main guide to root Galaxy C8 and install TWRP Recovery.
- All of the below steps only for Galaxy C8. So don’t follow below guideline for any other device.
- Charge your smartphone up to 60%before starting the process.
- Fully backup your important data and save to safe location before gaining the process.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock, for to do go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device. Then go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock.
- Follow the step by step guide correctly, and don’t mess up any step during the process. Others way we will not responsible for any loss and damage, proceed at their own risk.
- Install USB Drivers on your computer. Download Link
- The latest version of ODIN from here. Download Link
- SuperSu for Galaxy C8. Coming Soon
- TWRP for Galaxy C8. Coming Soon
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy C8
1: First, download the TWRP Recovery file, and extract it the zip file. You will get the .taror .tar.md5 extension.
2: And then Turn OFF your Samsung smartphone properly.
3: After that, press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power button at the same time for a while to boot your device into Download Mode.
4: Now open ODIN on your computer.
5: Connect your smartphone to PC via suitable USB data cable, “Added” message will appear on the ODIN screens once your device connects properly to a computer.
6: And now click on the AP button and navigate the TWRP extracted file (.tar or .tar.md5)
7: And then click on the options tab on the ODIN screen and select only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time. Don’t select any other option in the ODIN window.
8: Finally, click on the Start button and proceed the process.
9: Once the process complete, then you will see the PASS message on the ODIN screen and your smartphone will be reboot automatically.
How to Root Galaxy C8 via SuperSU
1: First download SuperSu file from above link.
2: Then copy and paste into your device internal storage.
3: Boot your device to TWRP Recovery menu, simply press and hold Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while.
4: Now go to install option on TWRP menu and navigate and select SuperSU file. And swipe to confirm the installation process.
5: Once the installation process completes then go back to TWRP Main Menu and select Reboot option and Reboot your device.
That’s it! Simply you have install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy C8 with easy method. If you have any doubt. Then feel free and leave the comment.