Today we share about to restore Huawei P9 to stock firmware, if you have Huawei P9 and your device is rooted or install custom ROM. And now you facing some issues, likes bugs, boot loops, force close errors, overheating or any others issue you facing on. And now you want to restore your smartphone to Stock ROM, then you are the correct place, just follow the full guideline and Restore Huawei P9 to Stock firmware.
However before starting the process read carefully some important information. And then gain the process to restore your smartphone to Stock ROM. So follow it first here.
- The below firmware is compatible only with Huawei P9 devices. So don’t attempt to use this updating tutorial for any other device.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location, cause during in process you will lose your data completely. So be careful follow up the process.
- Enable developer option on your Huawei P9 and also enable debugging option on your device.
- Download the Huawei P9 USB drivers and install on your computer. Download here
- Charge your smartphone at least 70% before gaining the process.
- Download the Huawei P9 Stock firmware. Download here
Follow up the full guideline and don’t miss any step in the given tutorial. We will be not liable if anything goes wrong, keep proceed at their own risk.
How to Restore Huawei P9 to Stock Firmware
Stpe1: First download the Huawei P9 firmware from the above link and save on your computer.
Step 2: And then extract the downloaded Huawei P9 firmware.
Step 3: After that, connect your smartphone to your computer via a suitable USB data cable.
Step 4: Now transfer the downloaded file to your phone internal storage.
Step 5: And then disconnect your smartphone from your computer. And then create a new folder on your micro SD card and rename that folder to dload.
Step 6: Once you do that, then copy the extracted file, which name is update.app and paste it that file into dload folder.
Step 7: Now turn OFF your Huawei P9 properly using the power button.
Step 8: And then press and hold the Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while. And then the flashing process will be started automatically, after completing the process your device will be Reboot itself.
Done! You have successfully restore Huawei P9 to Stock firmware, keep join your smartphone with stock firmware.
Leave the comments if you want to ask any question about this tutorial.