Huawei is the well-known manufacturer in the world, and a lot of users likes its variants. It will release the best android smartphone with the best spec, good performance and a lot of features. And nowadays the Huawei release the best smartphone, Huawei Honor 5c. It is the best smartphone on Huawei series, and it’s have good features. But some advanced users want to some changes on it, then it will require some internal changes. Just like install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 5c, Root and install the custom, ROM.
Today we share about to install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 5C. So if you are the advanced user and want install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 5C then follow the full article it will be helpful for your installing the custom recovery on your smartphone. This TWRP Recovery is the latest one in the TWRP custom recovery mean its version 3.0.0.
Important before to more begin
- Charged your Huawei Honor 5C battery up to 60% before starting the process.
- Backup your device data and save on the safe location before of process.
- Unlock bootloader of your Huawei Honor 5C and then gain this process.
- Enable developer option & EOM unlock on your Honor 5C, simply go to Setting> About Phone> Build Number and tap on the build number 7 times. Then you will be notified by a short message ‘you are developer’
- After that, enable USB debugging same go to Setting> Developer Option> USB Debugging and turn ON the USB debugging option on your device.
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for your PC windows. Download here
- Download the TWRP Recovery 3.0 for Huawei Honor 5C. Download here
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 5C
Step 1: To make sure you have windows running a computer for beginning the process .
Step 2: Then go to installation directory and open ADB folder command window, and then press and hold the shift key and right-click in that folder anywhere.
Step 3: Connect your phone to your computer using the suitable USB data cable, and reboot your device into fastboot mode by typing the below command.
adb reboot bootloader
Step 4: For checking your smartphone is connected to your computer properly. If your device is connected properly then it will return to your device serial number, once you entered the given command.
Step 5: After that type the below command in the command prompt window and press enter. The flashing process will start, once you enter the given command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Step 6: Once the process is done, then you have successfully install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 5C
Done! Now you have installed the TWRP Recovery on your smartphone. Now you are eligible to root your device, so keep forward for rooting process
If anything goes wrong, Smarts Guide cannot be held to responsible. Keep proceed at their own risk.
If you stuck in any step of this tutorial, then leave the comment. We will assist you to solve your problem ASA possible.