Latest Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 is emitted with all the competencies, that’s are an expression innovative profile and full align aimed. Samsung Company publicized Galaxy J7 Prime 2 recently via the latest platform and all other features. It has fully capable of regular usage. But advanced consumers also changing new platform, third-party apps, and others unsourced files that aren’t allowed on stock firmware. So if you are one of them, and willing to install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy J7 Prime 2. Then don’t be hesitated just track complete tutorial and get allow custom Recovery and Rooting process.
Custom Recovery is important first of rooting process. Once custom recovery installed on any device then rooting process authorized for installing. Rooting has the unofficial process, it has developed by third-party developers. So the process has not a permissible way if during the process anything goes wrong, the company has not claimed any responsibility.
Beneficial Rooting Process:
- Authorized third-party apps
- Removing internal restriction
- Installing unofficial ROM
- Upgrading & Downgrading ROM
- Installation any custom recovery.
- Increasing power battery
- Increasing phone performance
- Fully backing up smartphone memory.
- And so on….
- Rooting guide stable only on Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 variants. Don’t try below-rooting file for any other device. Restrictable and harmful to other variants.
- Under instruction, all guide clearly declare, be sure for adding or destruction of the article will lose some important part of the device. So keep on it and proceed on our own responsibility.
- Turn Off Anti-virus if running on the device.
- Enable USB debugging, for to do go to settings> about phone> build number and tap on it 7 times. Notification will be pop up “you are a developer”.
- After upper instruction enabled then go to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Now go to “Lock Screen & Security” and switch ON “Unknown Sources” tab. If difficult on finding then simply type on search bar under the menu.
- Backup all important data and keep it up on safe location like cloud storage or internal or external memory.
- The device will be charged up to 60%, before of starting.
- Download and install USB Drivers on your computer. Download Link
- Download the latest version of ODIN from Download Link.
- Download SuperSu for Galaxy J7 Prime 2. Coming Soon
- Download TWRP for Galaxy J7 Prime 2. Coming Soon
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy J7 Prime 2
Step 1: First, download the TWRP Recovery file, and extract it the zip file. You will get the .taror .tar.md5 extension.
Step 2: And then Turn OFF your Samsung smartphone properly.
Step 3: After that, press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power button at the same time for a while to boot your device into Download Mode.
Step 4: Now open ODIN on your computer.
Step 5: Connect your smartphone to PC via suitable USB data cable, “Added” message will appear on the ODIN screens once your device connects properly to a computer.
Step 6: And now click on the AP button and navigate the TWRP extracted file (.tar or .tar.md5)
Step 7: And then click on the options tab on the ODIN screen and select only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time. Don’t select any other option in the ODIN window.
Step 8: Finally, click on the Start button and proceed the process.
Step 9: Once the process complete, then you will see the PASS message on the ODIN screen and your smartphone will be reboot automatically.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy J7 Prime 2 & Rooting Process via SuperSU
Step 1: First download SuperSu file from above link.
Step 2: Then copy and paste into your device internal storage.
Step 3: Boot your device to TWRP Recovery menu, simply press and hold Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while.
Step 4: Now go to install option on TWRP menu and navigate and select SuperSU file. And swipe to confirm the installation process.
Step 5: Once the installation process completes then go back to TWRP Main Menu and select Reboot option and Reboot your device.
That’s it! Simply you have to install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy J7 Prime 2 and Rooting guide with easy method. If you have any doubt, then feel free and leave the comment.