Nexus 5X has got the Android Pie 9 AOSP ROM, this is the Custom ROM update of Android Pie 9 to receive Nexus 5X phone. The update has modified and ready to boot a Nexus 5X device. Thanks for the developer that has allocation very handy and latest update for Nexus 5X. So if you are a holder of Nexus 5X an absence of a taste of Android Pie 9, then try below article and get install Nexus 5X Android Pie 9 firmware with several steps.
The Android Pie 9 update has unofficially released, it has released third-party XDA Senior Member argraur developer. But stable for the daily driver and add up all features of Android Pie 9 with lightly running that well enough for use. However, if you want to try the latest firmware on your device then get further down process and install Nexus 5X Android Pie 9 firmware with the easy and simple method.
What does work:
- Gatekeeper (lock screen)
What does not work:
The update has unofficially installation, so cautiously first of process unlock the bootloader and install TWRP Recovery Nexus 5X, and then proceed the installation process.
- All instruction only for Nexus 5X, don’t try the updating file for any other variants.
- Correctly follow step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we are not liable for any loss or damage to your device. Proceed at their own risk.
- Properly charge your device battery before the process, if your device turns off during the process. It may damage or brick your device.
- Backup your important data and save to correct place first in the process.
- Enable USB debugging from Setting> Developer option>and enable USB debugging. If your device developer option is not enabled. Then go to Setting> About Phone and tap on the build number 7 times then your device developer option enabled.
- Download AOSP Android 9.0 Pie for Nexus 5x. Download Link (Development Page)
- Android 9.0 Pie Gapps For Nexus 5x – Download Link
How to Install Nexus 5X Android Pie 9 Firmware
Note: – First of the process unlock bootloader and install TWRP Recovery on Nexus 5X. If you have already unlocked bootloader and install TWRP Recovery on your phone then skip this step.
Now follow below link to install Nexus 5X Android Pie 9 firmware with easy and numerous steps.
That’s it! Now you have successfully install Nexus 5X Android Pie 9 AOSP Custom ROM. Keep enjoying your device with the newest firmware and different features.