Huawei Y5 II has got the Android Oreo (DOT OS) ROM, this is the Custom ROM update of Android Oreo to receive Huawei Y5 II phone. The update has modified and ready to boot a Huawei Y5 II device. Thanks for XDA junior member pjhr23 that have allocation very handy and latest update for Huawei Y5 II. So if you are a holder of Huawei Y5 II an absence of a taste of Android Oreo, then try below article and get install Huawei Y5 II Android Nougat 7.1.2 firmware with several steps.
The Android Nougat 7.1.2 update has unofficially released, it has released third-party developer. But stable for the daily driver and add up all features of Android Nougat 7.1.2 with lightly running that well enough for use. However, if you want to try the latest firmware on your device then get further down process and install Huawei Y5 II Android Nougat 7.1.2 firmware with the easy and simple method.
The update has unofficially installation, so cautiously first of process unlock the bootloader and install TWRP Recovery Huawei Y5 II, and then proceed the installation process.
Caution: The ROM has ported from CUN-L21/L23 to CUN-L03, and everything is working, and the phone recognizes SIM.
- All instruction only for Huawei Y5 II, don’t try the updating file for any other variants.
- Correctly follow step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we are not liable for any loss or damage to your device. Proceed at their own risk.
- Properly charge your device battery before the process, if your device turns off during the process. It may damage or brick your device.
- Backup your important data and save to correct place first in the process.
- Enable USB debugging from Setting> Developer option>and enable USB debugging. If your device developer option is not enabled. Then go to Setting> About Phone and tap on the build number 7 times then your device developer option enabled.
How to Install Huawei Y5 II Android Nougat 7.1.2 Firmware
Note: – First of the process unlock bootloader and install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Y5 II. If you have already unlocked bootloader and install TWRP Recovery on your phone then skip this step.
Now follow below link to install Huawei Y5 II Android Nougat 7.1.2 firmware with easy and numerous steps.
That’s it! Now you have successfully install Huawei Y5 II Android Nougat 7.1.2 DOT OS Custom ROM. Keep enjoying your device with the newest firmware and different features.