Galaxy Tab E has got the Android Oreo LineagOS 15.1 ROM. This is the Custom ROM update of Android Oreo to receive Galaxy Tab E phone. The update has modified and ready to boot a Galaxy Tab E device. Thanks for XDA vince2678 recognized developer that has allocation very handy and latest update for Galaxy Tab E. So if you are a holder of Galaxy Tab E an absence of a taste of Android Oreo. Then try below article and get install Galaxy Tab E Android Oreo 8.1 firmware with several steps.
The Android Oreo 8.1 update has unofficially released, it has released third-party developer. But stable for the daily driver and add up all features of Android Oreo 8.1 with lightly running that well enough for use. However, if you want to try the latest firmware on your device then get further down process and install Galaxy Tab E Android Oreo 8.1 firmware with the easy and simple method.
- All instruction only for Galaxy Tab E [SM-T377p | SM-T560NU], don’t try the updating file for any other variants.
- Correctly follow step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we are not liable for any loss or damage to your device. Proceed at their own risk.
- Properly charge your device battery before the process, if your device turns off during the process. It may damage or brick your device.
- Backup your important data and save to correct place first in the process.
- Enable USB debugging from Setting> Developer option>and enable USB debugging. If your device developer option is not enabled. Then go to Setting> About Phone and tap on the build number 7 times then your device developer option enabled.
- Download LineageOS builds for Galaxy Tab E. Download Link
- LineageOS GO for Galaxy Tab E. Download Link
- Download GApps for Galaxy Tab E. Download Link
- TWRP Builds for Galaxy Tab E. Download Link
How to Install Galaxy Tab E Android Oreo 8.1 Firmware
Note: – First of the process install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Tab E download from the above link and install via ODIN tool. If you have already install TWRP Recovery on your phone then skip this step.
Now follow below link to install Galaxy Tab E Android Oreo 8.1 firmware with easy and numerous steps.
That’s it! Now you have successfully install Galaxy Tab E Android oreo 8.1 LineagOS 15.1 Custom ROM. Keep enjoying your device with the newest firmware and different features.