The New apps are available for Galaxy devices that are running on Android Nougat firmware. Recently Samsung has released for all Samsung Galaxy devices that are running on latest Android Nougat firmware. The new apps come with Galaxy Note 8, mean these apps are the stock apps of Galaxy Note 8 latest flagship. The Galaxy Note 8 has come with Android Nougat 7.1 firmware with advanced features. So follow up below guide and install Galaxy Note 8 Apps on Samsung Devices.
Here we share the direct link to download Galaxy Note 8 stock apps. The zip file contains Galaxy Note 8 Phone, contact, Browser, Calendar, S Finder, Incall UI, Clock, Edge lighting, task Edge and all features that are available on Stock Galaxy Note 8 smartphone. So follow below step by step guideline and install Galaxy Note 8 Apps on Samsung Devices. Keep in mind before gaining the process your device must be running on rooted Android Nougat 7.0 stock ROM. Which means don’t proceed the process if your device Non-Rooted or running on stock ROM. Now read below important step and then get towards the main guide.
- The Galaxy Note 8 Stock apps only work on rooted and Nougat 7.0+ running Samsung devices. And maybe work on Marshmallow firmware also.
- Install latest TWRP Recovery on your device before starting the process.
- Follow the step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process. If something goes wrong during the process, then we will not responsible for any loss. Keep proceeding at their own risk.
- Properly charge your device at least 60% before the process.
- For your safety backup your important data to a safe place.
How to Install Galaxy Note 8 Apps on Samsung Devices
Step 1: First, download the ZIP file from above link and save it to your device internal storage.
Step 2: And then Uninstall your current Samsung Browser and Samsung Calculator.
Step 3: After that boot your device into Recovery Mode. For to do press and hold Volume UP + Home + Power button at the same time for a while.
Step 4: Now click on the Install option on the Recovery menu. And then select the ZIP file that you downloaded from the above link.
Step 5: And then Swipe it for installing the zip file.
Step 6: At the last go to the Reboot option and Reboot your device
This is the complete guide to install Galaxy Note 8 Apps on Samsung devices. As soon we share for the stock and non-rooted devices these apps, once it will arrive for it.