Initial Android 7.1.2 Nougat (LineageOS 14.1) has got the BLU Vivo XL2 devices, this is the new update of Android 7.1.2 LineageOS 14.1 to receive BLU Vivo XL2 phone. Thanks for developer to allocation very handy and latest update for BLU Vivo XL2. So if you are a holder of BLU Vivo XL2 and absence to a taste of Android Nougat 7.1.2, then try below article and get install BLU Vivo XL2 Android Nougat 7.1.2 (LineageOS 14.1) with several steps.
The Android 7.1.2 Nougat (LineageOS 14.1) update available for download, follow the complete guideline and download Android 7.1.2 Nougat (LineageOS 14.1) for BLU Vivo XL2. We clearly described all process, just follow all phases and install BLU Vivo XL2 Android Nougat 7.1.2 (LineageOS 14.1) with a simple and easy tutorial. Android 7.1.2 Nougat update has compatible with BLU Vivo XL2 model, so keep follow update for the specific model and don’t use for any other variants.
Note:- Android 7.1.2 Nougat (LineageOS 14.1) update has well-suited merely on BLU Vivo XL2. So don’t stab under link updating file for slightly other variants, because destruction or loss important part will appear on your device. And we are not responsible if anything goes erroneous under manner, keep at their individual risk and complete considerately.
- All instruction only for BLU Vivo XL2, don’t try the updating file for any other variants.
- Correctly follow step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we are not liable for any loss or damage to your device. Proceed at their own risk.
- Properly charge your device battery before the process, if your device turns off during the process. It may damage or brick your device.
- Backup all important data and save to correct place first in the process.
- Enable USB debugging from Setting> Developer option>and enable USB debugging. If your device developer option is not enabled. Then go to Setting> About Phone and tap on the build number 7 times then your device developer option enabled.
- Download Android 7.1.2 Nougat (LineageOS 14.1) Firmware for BLU Vivo XL2. Download Link
- Gapps for Android Nougat 7.1.2 LineageOS 14.1 firmware. Download Link
How to install BLU Vivo XL2 Android Nougat 7.1.2 (LineageOS 14.1)
1: First download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat (LineageOS 14.1) ROM from the above link and save it to your device.
2: After that, turn OFF your BLU Vivo XL2 Play and boot into Recovery Mode.
3: Now take a Nandroid Backup. And then wipe your device, in recovery menu go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and proceed the process.
4: After that go back to the main recovery menu and select the install option. And then find and select the Android 7.1.2 Nougat (LineageOS 14.1) ROM file.
5: Now start the upgrading Process clink on the Start button.
6: And then follow the same method for Gapps package.
7: And once the installation process completes. Then wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your phone.
- If you have any issue then follow given link for more clarification. Click here
That’s it! Now you have successfully install BLU Vivo XL2 Android Nougat 7.1.2 (LineageOS 14.1). Keep enjoying your device with the newest firmware and different features.