The last one and most successor device Mi3/Mi4 has unveiled the Xiaomi company a few months ago. It is a lack of exciting and affordable device with new competencies report of rumours. However, Mi3/Mi4 have got some more great leap Custom ROM’s, for more sensational enactment and touchable appearance. There was some different third-party project that has developed amazing custom ROM. And offer with different view and software. Accordingly, it has AOSP one of them. AOSP 9.0 has added up more improved features that will run fast and light capabilities. The ROM has run fast and increasing device performance like a different theme, different music player, battery saver and much more. So under instruction, we declare to Install Android Pie 9.0 On Mi3/Mi4 (AOSP 9.0)
Android Pie 9.0 (AOSP 9.0) custom ROM has not the official firmware that has announced from a company or other official brand. This is the third party developer (XDA Senior Member vasishath) project and creates a custom ROM that will allow third-party apps and other sorts. Stock ROM hasn’t allowed third-party software, apps, and other unsourced files. However, AOSP 9.0 will authorize that stuff and accessible new unsourced sorts. So after installing AOSP 9.0 ROM, the device warranty should be voided if have. But a lot of new features should enable that are amazed Mi3/Mi4. Guideline easily described to Install Android Pie 9.0 On Mi3/Mi4 (AOSP 9.0) custom ROM.
- NFC not working on Mi3
Firstly follow important info for clearance, what should require and how to proceed with the process below.
- Guideline stable only on Mi3/Mi4, so don’t follow the process for any other variants.
- Backup your smartphone data and save to the secure place, it will erase all data.
- Charge your device battery up to 50% to gaining the process.
- Keep follow the full article and don’t miss any step in the given article, otherwise, we will not be responsible if anything goes wrong. Proceed at their own risk.
- Enable USB debugging option, simply go to settings>developer option>and enable Developer Options. If developer option has not enabled then go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times then you will notice you are the developer.
How to Install Android Pie 9.0 On Mi3/Mi4 (AOSP 9.0)
An under link all instruction clearly declare to Install Android Pie 9.0 On Mi3/Mi4 (AOSP 9.0). Follow complete steps for installing Android Pie 9.0 firmware on Mi3/Mi4 device.
If any doubt about instruction or want to more clarification, then leave comments below.