The last one update has arrived for Xioami Mi A1 device, currently, the new update has leaked. Here we share the guide to install Android Oreo 8.1 on Xiaomi Mi A1. The update has not lived officially for Mi A1 and will be soon available via official way. But until we guide you to install Android Oreo 8.1 on Xiaomi Mi A1 through manual method. Android Oreo 8.1 V8.4.28 has latest features, stability, enhanced performance and along with May 2018 Security Patch. So if you are the owner of Mi A1 and want to upgrade your device then follow step by step guide and install Android Oreo 8.1 on Xiaomi Mi A1 with numerous phases.
The new update has Beta version, so Android Oreo 8.1 Factory Image is not obtainable for now. But below article, we share the direct link to Download MI A1 v8.4.28 Oreo beta TWRP zip file and install Android Oreo 8.1 on Xiaomi Mi A1. The assumed update has not a fastboot file. This is TWRP file which can flash via TWRP method. It has bug fix performance, stable running and enhanced features. Follow further down guide if you can’t wait for the official update and want to install Beta version on Mi A1.
- The updating guide only for Xiaomi Mi A1. Don’t gain the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow-up step by step guide and don’t miss anything, if something goes wrong we will not be responsible. Proceed at their own risk.
- To installing new ROM on your device, it may erase your important data. So we advise you first Backup your important data and then proceed the process.
- First, unlock the bootloader on your device and Install TWRP Recovery, then proceed the updating guide.
- Enable USB debugging on your device, simply go to settings> about phone> MIUI Version and tap on it 7 or 10 times. Then you will notify “you are a developer”
- Then go back to settings> developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Properly charge your device before starting the process. At least 60% and then proceed.
- Download MI A1 v8.4.28 Oreo beta TWRP zip file. Download link
How to Install Android Oreo 8.1 on Xiaomi Mi A1
1: First, download the Android Oreo 8.1 Beta from the above link and save it on your device.
2: After that, turn OFF your Xiaomi Mi A1 and boot into Recovery Mode. For to do so press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while.
3: Now take a Nandroid Backup. And then wipe your device, in recovery menu go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and proceed the process.
4: After that go back to the main recovery menu and select the install option. And then find and select the Android Oreo 8.1 ROM zip file. And proceed the process of installing on your device.
5: Once the installation process complete then go back to the Recovery main menu. Then wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your phone.
That’s it! Now you have successfully install Android Oreo 8.1 on Xiaomi Mi A1 phone. Keep enjoy your smartphone with the latest firmware and new features.