The Android Oreo 8.0 has rolled out for Xiaomi Mi 4c. Recently the Google has released the Official Android 8.0 Oreo update for Pixel and Nexus device. But thanks for XDA Senior Member Cozzmy13, that are released the initial build of lineage OS 15 for Xiaomi Mi 4c device. The ROM has stable for use as daily drivers, and we expected the minor’s bugs in this ROM. Cause this the initial stage, but don’t worry it will be fixed with a time. And you will be got the new experience with Oreo 8.0 latest ROM. So follow-up below and install Android Oreo 8.0 on Xiaomi Mi 4c with simple steps.
For installing Android Oreo 8.0 on Xiaomi Mi 4c, your device must be Rooted and install TWRP recovery. The ROM has not officially released and it may contain some bugs that will be fixed with a time. The Android Oreo will bring all the latest features and apps on your device. So if you are the user of Mi 4c and want to upgrade our device. Then follow below step by step guide and install Android Oreo 8.0 on Xiaomi Mi 4c smartphone. First, read initial steps and then get towards the main updating guide.
- The updating guide only for XiaomiMi 4c. Don’t gain the process for any other variants. Cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss anything, if something goes wrong we will not be responsible. Proceed at their own risk.
- The Lineage OS 15 Android Oreo 8.0 has the initial build and it may contain some bugs.
- To installing new ROM on your device, it may erase your important data. So we advise you first Back up your important data and then proceed the process.
- First, unlock the bootloader on your device and then gain the updating guide.
- Enable USB debugging on your device, simply go to setting> about phone> MIUI Version and tap on it 7 or 10 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”
- Then go back to setting> developer option and enable USB debugging.
- Properly charge your device before starting the process. At least 60% and then proceed.
- Download Lineage OS 15 ROM for Xiaomi Mi 4c.
- Download Android 8.0 Gapps For Xiaomi Mi 4c.
- Download Magisk for Mi4c.
How to Install Android Oreo 8.0 on Xiaomi Mi 4c
Step 1: First of all, download the Lineage OS 15 ROM, Google Apps and Magisk from the above link and save it on your device.
Step 2: After that, turn OFF your Xiaomi Mi 4c and boot into Recovery Mode. For to do so press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while.
Step 3: Now take a Nandroid Backup. And then wipe your device, in recovery menu go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and proceed the process.
Step 4: Now go back to the main recovery menu and select the install option. And then find and select the Custom ROM zip file. And proceed the process for installing on your device.
Step 5: Once the installation process complete then go back to the Recovery main menu. And perform the same method for Google Apps zip file and Magisk (SuperSu) file and install it.
Step 6: And once the installation process completes all of it. Then wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your phone.
That’s it! Now you have successfully install Android Oreo 8.0 on Xiaomi Mi 4c smartphone. Keep enjoy your smartphone with the latest firmware and new features.