Good news for LeEco Le Pro 3, latest Android Oreo 8.0 has announced recently. ROM has not officially released, but stable for daily uses. Android Oreo 8.0 developed for LeEco Le Pro 3 has XDA recognized developer CodeworkX with a lot of workable features. So the ROM has unofficially released and the development project is most familiar Lineage OS 15. That has more successful ROM released for other devices, with stable performance and satisfy runnings. In below instruction, we share how to install Android Oreo 8.0 on LeEco Le Pro 3 with a simple guideline.
The lineage OS 15 has initial build for LeEco Le Pro 3, which may contain some bugs. But don’t worry developer will be fixed with time all bugs and ready for all outlet features and performance. Installing Android Oreo on LeEco Le Pro 3 has the unofficial process, before gaining the steps device should be rooted and custom recovery installed. After all, the device will be ready for updating to Android Oreo 8.0 custom ROM. Follow important info first after line and then towards to install Android Oreo 8.0 on LeEco Le Pro 3.
Before satisfaction read first bugs about this ROM:
- Mobile data
Now read important info:
- Updating guide only for LeEco Le Pro 3 variants. So don’t try this firmware for any other variants.
- Follow the step by step guide correctly and don’t miss any step, any miss off spot we will not accept responsibility proceed at their own risk.
- Properly charge your smartphone before the process, at least 60% charges.
- Fully back up your data, it will erase entire data after proceeding this process. So first of process take a complete backup and then gain the process.
- And your device must Root and TWRP Recovery or any other custom recovery will installed.
- Download Lineage OS 15 for LeEco Le Pro 3.
- Coming soon (Source)
- Download Gapps for Lineage OS 15 ROM.
How to Install Android Oreo 8.0 on LeEco Le Pro 3 [Lineage OS 15 ROM]
Step 1: First, download the LineageOS 15 ROM & GApps for LeEco Le Pro 3 and from the above link.
Step 2: After downloading save the LineageOS 15 and Gapps on your device.
Step 3: And then Boot your device into Recovery mode. For to do press and hold Volume UP + Power button at the same time for a while. Once the logo screen appears released the button, and use the Volume UP and Down key for navigating and Power key for confirming an option.
Step 4: Now get Nandroid Backup and then perform a Factory Reset, simply go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe, select “wipe cache”, “Dalvik cache”, “System” and “data” and swipe to confirm it to perform the process.
Step 5: After that, go to the main menu and select install option and locate the ROM zip file. Swipe to install the ROM file on your device.
Step 6: Once complete the process, then go back and flash the Gapps zip file and then Magiskfile as the same method.
Step 7: Now wipe cache, Dalvik cache and then Reboot your phone.
That’s it! This is the simple and easy method to install Android Oreo 8.0 on LeEco Le Pro 3 via Lineage OS 15 Custom ROM. Share your feedback about this article.
If you have any questions comment below, we try to contact you ASA possible.