One of the good looking smartphones in HTC devices is HTC U Ultra, it has all smoothly runnings and better performance. HTC U Ultra come with a nice shape, slim thin body and better results in usage. But Android has releasing new firmware every step of time with new features and new apps. Therefore HTC U Ultra has not enough good performance with comparison to others devices. Thus the third party developer has released Android Nougat firmware for HTC U Ultra smartphone, called LeeDrOid. Today we share about it, how to update HTC U Ultra LeeDrOid Android Nougat firmware.
LeeDrOid firmware all the latest features that are running on Nougat firmware. The third party XDA developer has added some new features that aren’t in official Nougat firmware. So if you decide to update HTC U Ultra LeeDrOid Android Nougat firmware, then keep on your mind. The firmware has not official, it has developed by third party developers and your smartphone warranty will be voided, once you have installed LeeDrOid firmware on your device.
LeeDrOid Nougat firmware has not official or OTA updates, so we have recommended you to install this custom firmware. First, unlock your device and then flash Custom Recovery and also apply Root process on your smartphone. After that proceed the LeeDrOid Nougat custom firmware processing.
- The below update only for HTC U Ultra smartphone, don’t follow for any other device.
- LeeDrOid has developed by third-party developers and also perfect for HTC U Ultra, but if you something missed or anything goes wrong. Then we will not be liable, proceed at their own risk.
- Properly charge your device before proceeding the process. At least 60% battery charge.
- Backup your data and store to a safe location, after applying process. Entire data will be lost.
- Enable USB debugging, go to menu> setting> developer option and then enable USB debugging.
- Download and install HTC USB drivers on your PC. USB Drivers
- Download LeeDrOid Nougat firmware from the given link. Download here
Guide to Update HTC U Ultra LeeDrOiD Android Nougat firmware (Custom ROM)
Step1: Download LeeDrOid Nougat custom ROM from the above link. And save the file on your PC desktop for easy to find.
Step 2: Then connect your device to PC through via USB data cable.
Step 3: Now copy the downloaded firmware file and past on your device storage. And remove data cable after transferring the downloaded file.
Step 4: After that, Turn OFF your HTC U Ultra properly. Once your device turns off then enter your device to Recovery Mode.
Step 5: In recovery menu first thing to do is to ‘wipe’. So select “wipe data factory reset” “wipe cache partition” and then return to the main menu and click on “advance” option and choose “wipe dalvik cache”.
Step 6: Now back to recovery main menu and tap on the “Install” and navigate and load the LeeDrOid ROM file.
Step 7: Start the flashing process and wait for completing the process.
Step 8: Once completes the process then go back to the main menu and select “reboot system now”
That’s it! Your device has completely installed LeeDrOid Nougat custom ROM. Enjoy your smartphone with new firmware and a new look.
If you have any doubt about this article, then feel free and leave the comment.