The HTC Desire 816 is got the Marshmallow firmware, now you can install Marshmallow update in HTC Desire 816 easily. This update is unofficial and released is the CyanogenMod developer, it has all the latest apps and best features. This update is based on Marshmallow firmware, which has all the latest features and new apps. So if you are interested to install Marshmallow on HTC Desire 816 then follow the full article and update your smartphone to Marshmallow.
This update is stable on HTC Desire 816 model, and work properly all features. But don’t use this update for any others device, cause it may be brick or damage your smartphone. So gain the process fully and don’t miss any step in below article and got your smartphone with new firmware with a new look and advanced features. But before proceeding the process get some important guide and then proceed.
- This firmware is stable and works properly only on HTC Desire 816, so don’t use this update for any other device.
- Your device must be rooted and custom recovery will install on your device before starting the process.
- Backup your important data and save to the safe location before gaining the process.
- Charge your smartphone battery at least 60% before starting the tutorial.
- Fully read the article and don’t miss any step in the given guideline, otherwise, we will not liable for any damage or loss.
- Download the CM 13 ROM for HTC Desire 816. Download here
- Download Gapps for HTC Desire. Download here
Also, read related article, install Android Nougat on HTC Desire 816
How to install Marshmallow on HTC Desire 816
Step 1: First download the required package from the above links and save to your device internal storage.
Step 2: After that turn OFF your smartphone and boot your device to recovery mode.
Step 3: For to do so press and hold Volume Down + Power button and boot your device to recovery mode.
Step 4: And then wipe your device data go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System and data and swipe to confirm it.
Step 5: After that go back to the main recovery main menu, and select the install option, and locate the ROM zip file and proceed the process on your device.
Step 6: Now again proceed the process for Gapps installation, and once you install the both file then go back to the main recovery menu.
Step 7: And in the last again wipe cache and Dalvik cache and then Reboot your device.
That’s it! Now you have successfully install Marshmallow on HTC Desire 816, enjoy your smartphone with new and latest features.
If you want to ask any question about this tutorial, keep point it we will try to solve your problem ASA possible.