Samsung is the greatest manufacturer in the world and each year provide the latest flagship for users. Nowadays Galaxy S6 is the most popular smartphone from Samsung. So we have a new guide for Galaxy S6 users. In this post, we will show you how to root Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Back up your important data on your smartphone and keep safe on your PC.
- Charge your Galaxy S6 battery at least 50%
- Download and install of Galaxy S6 USB drivers on your PC download here
- Active the developer option, go to setting and click on the about phone, then scroll down and tap the build number 5 or 7 times, then you get a message just like this “you’re now a developer”.
- Enable the USB debugging on Galaxy S6, just simply go to setting>>Developer option>>USB debugging mode.
- Then download CF-Autoroot and put on your desktop for easy access. Download here
- Download the Odin tool from here.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S6
Step 1: open the CF-Autroot and unzip the file, also you downloaded
Step 2: turn off your smartphone completely by the power button
Step 3: Now boot your smartphone in downloading mode, press Volume Down + Power + Home button at the same time,
Step 4: And then press the volume Up button to continue to download mode.
Step 5: once your smartphone is in download mode, then connect your smartphone to your PC via USB cable
Step 6: Now you will be notified by a message the ODIN screen.
Step 7: In the ODIN screen you choose the “AP” button and select CF-Autoroot file that you downloaded in step 1, it will be in the .tar extension. And also try that the re-partition is not ticked in the ODIN screen
Step 8: now click on the start button, then the process will be started quickly.
Step 9: Once the process is completed, then in the ODIN screen will be appear a message, RESET or PASS, then your device will be booted into recovery mode, and your smartphone will be restarted automatically.
that’s it, Now your Samsung Galaxy S6 rooted successfully keep enjoying the benefit of rooted device
*if you want to check your smartphone, is this are rooted or not, then download the checker app on the Google Play Store and verify.
^^^keep in touch for more updates and news^^^
disclaimer: the guide for only Samsung Galaxy S6 smart phone, for rooting the device void its warranty, in case of an issue, Smarts guide or Samsung is may not be held responsible. Make sure that you are doing any thing with your own risk and with your complete understanding.