Samsung Galaxy well known manufacturer in the world, also provide new devices on the market with great spics, nowadays Samsung release new smartphone on the market, Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F, in this smartphone is advance features on the previous version, it will 5.1” display 16 MP camera 2GB Ram and 2800mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F is good performance, but if you want improve your smartphone more faster and increase its performance then follow the tutorial.
- Download the CF-Autoroot from here
- Download the Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F USB Drivers to your computer from here
- Download the ODIN tool on your computer and safe on the screen for easy access download here
- Your smartphone battery life is more than 50% before starting the rooting
- Backup your smartphone with the safe location before the rooting
- Enable the developer option on your smart phone setting>about phone>software information> build number click on the build number 5 or 8 time then you will a message you’re developer
- Enable USB debugging option on your smartphone setting>developer option and enable USB debugging.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F
Now we starts the steps how to root Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F
Step 1: Open the CF-Autoroot and unzip the file and put on the easy location for access.
Step 2: Run Odin v3.09
Step 3: Now boot your Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F in downloading mode, press volume down + Home + Power button at the same time.
Step 4: Then press the volume up button to continue to download mode.
Step 5: Once your smartphone on downloading mode then Connect on your computer via USB cable.
Step 6: After that, you will be notify by a message on the Odin screen.
Step 7: Now click on the ‘PDA’ button and select the tar.md5 rooted kernel file form the unzipped folder.
Step 8: click on the ‘start’ button, then the process will be proceed, and wait for a while.
Step 9: Once the process is complete, then the Odin will be notify by a message, and ‘PASS’ will appear on the Odin screen.
Step 10: After that, your device will be reboot automatically.
Step 11: After rebooting your smartphone, check your smartphone SuperSU will be install on your menu.
It’s done! Your Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F is rooted successfully, keep join the rooted smartphone
If you want to check your smartphone is rooted or not then download the app from Google Play Store, Root Checker,
Disclaimer: Smarts guide cannot be held responsible for anything that’s goes wrong, user should proceed at their own risk and complete understanding.
If any issue come to face then do comments.