The Samsung Galaxy J5 is the top listed smartphone on Galaxy series. It have the latest features and great specifications, the Galaxy J5 have large 5″ AMOLED display 1.2 GHz quad-core processor 1.5 GB RAM and the latest 5.1 lollipop OS. The Galaxy J5 performance is best but if you want to more increase and optimizing his performance then root required.
Today we share the tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500F and some others variants of Galaxy J5 series. After rooting process your smartphone speed increased and the battery result is better and you will be able to install the third party apps. If you are interested to install the root process on his smartphone then follow the full guideline step by step carefully.
Note: The below tutorial for root Samsung Galaxy J5, don’t try this tutorial for other Android variants. Cause it may be brick or damage your device.
Keep in mind after rooting void your device warranty so be careful.
- For access will require the windows powered computer.
- Keep your battery life more than 60% before starting the rooting process.
- Backup your important data and save on the safe location.
- Temporarily deactivate the antivirus on your PC before starting the process.
- Now enable developer option on your Galaxy J5 just simply go to setting>about phone>software information> build number and click on the 5 or 8 time then you will be notified by a message “you are developer“
- Enable USB debugging options go to setting>developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Download the suitable USB drivers for connecting your smartphone to PC Download USB drivers
- Download the CF-AutoRoot file for your smartphone with the correct build number. Download CF-AutoRoot
- to check build number go to settings>about phone and then get the build number.
- The below list of the Samsung Galaxy J5 that’s work on this tutorial.
- Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500F
- Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500F/DS
- Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500FN
- Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500G
- Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500H
- Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500H/DS
How To Root Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500F & (VARIANTS) On CF AutoRoot
Step 1: First of all extract the downloaded CF-Autoroot file on the screen for easy access.
Step 2: Then Power off the Galaxy J5 and hold Volume Down + Home + Power Button press at the same time and then boot your smartphone to download Mode.
Step 3: After that connect the Galaxy J5 to your PC through by suitable USB cable.
Step 4: Now Run the CF Auto Root file and then click on the Odin3.exe file and run the application.
Step 5: Once the smartphone connect to your Odin3 then you will see the “Added” message on the Odin screen and the ID: COM will color blue or yellow its depend on the Odin version.
Step 6: If the smartphone does not connect to your Odin then reinstall the USB drivers and proceed from the begin steps.
Step 7: Now Click on the “PDA” and select .tar.md5 file from the extracted folder.
Step 8: And then click on the “Start” button and start jailbreak Galaxy J5.
Step 9: After that your Galaxy J5 device will automatically reboot.
Step 10: After a successful flashing and then you can see a PASS message and the Odin ID: COM will green.
that’s it! Now your Samsung Galaxy J5 is rooted successfully, keep enjoy the benefit of the rooted device.
Disclaimer: The above tutorial for Samsung Galaxy J5 and variants. if anything goes wrong smarts guide cannot be held to responsible, keep proceed the tutorial at Owen risk and complete understanding.