OnePlus X has got the Marshmallow ROM via official CM13, the CM13 ROM is official and comfortable in OnePlus X. In CM13 ROM has best features and advanced apps, your phone performance will be better after installing the CM13 ROM on your OnePlus X smartphone. So if you are the owner of OnePlus X and want to update official CM13 ROM, then you are the right place. Don’t be hesitated follow the full article and update OnePlus X to CM13 Marshmallow ROM.
This ROM has better effort, once you install on your smartphone then your device performance is better. You have got the new apps with new features, optimisation of your battery and much better tools. So if you are getting to update your smartphone to CM13 Marshmallow ROM, then keep some important guide and then proceed.
- This article is only for OnePlus X smartphone, don’t follow this guideline for any others devices.
- Unlock you smartphone bootloader before proceeding the process.
- And your device must be rooted and custom recovery will install on your device, to performing this operation.
- Backup your important data and save to the safe location, and then gain the process.
- Charge your device battery at least 60% before starting the updating process.
- Download CM13 Marshmallow ROM for OnePlus X device. Download here
- Download Gapps zip file for OnePlus X smartphone. Download here
- Follow the full article and don’t miss any step in the given guideline, we will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, proceed at their own risk.
How to update OnePlus X to CM13 Marshmallow ROM
Step 1: First, download the CM13 ROM and Gapps zip file from the above links and save on your device.
Step 2: And then turn OFF your device, and boot into Recovery Mode, simply press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while.
Step 3: Once you enter into recovery menu, then Wipe your smartphone, go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and Data. Swipe to confirm the process.
Step 4: And now go back and select install option in recovery menu, and then find and load the CM13 ROM zip file, and swipe to confirm the process.
Step 5: After that, follow the step 4 and select the Gapps zip file and gain the installation process.
Step 6: Once the installation process complete, then wipe cache and Dalvik cache again and Reboot your phone.
That’s it! This is the simple and easy guide to update OnePlus X to CM13 Marshmallow ROM, enjoy your device with new features and better look.
Leave the comments if you have come to face any issue, we will assist you to solve your problem ASA possible.