OnePlus 3 is the best smartphone in OnePlus devices, this is the low budget device with good performance and better results. And nowadays OnePlus 3 is got the official CyanogenMod13, it has already run on the Oxygen OS which has based on the Android Marshmallow. But if you want to more increase our OnePlus 3 performance then follow the full guideline and update OnePlus 3 to CM13 ROM. It has all the latest apps and advanced features, which is not available in the stock firmware.
This ROM is official for OnePlus 3 smartphone, which is based on Android Marshmallow. Follow up if you are interested to install CM13 ROM on your device, and get our smartphone more optimise and better look with cool performance. But before to more begin keep in mind some important guide and then proceed the process.
- This updating tutorial is compatible with only OnePlus 3 devices, don’t use this updating files for any others devices.
- Your device must be Rooted and Custom Recovery will be installed on your device.
- And also you will need to Unlock Bootloader on your OnePlus 3 device.
- Backup your smartphone data and save to the safe location.
- Charge your device battery up to 50% to gaining the process.
- Keep follow the full article and don’t miss any step in the given article, otherwise, we will not be responsible if anything goes wrong. Proceed at their own risk.
- Download CM13 ROM for OnePlus 3 smartphone. Download here
- Download Gapps for OnePlus 3 device. Download here
How to Update OnePlus 3 to CM13 ROM
Step 1: First of all, download the CM13 ROM and Gapps file from the above link and save it on your device.
Step 2: After that, turn OFF your OnePlus 3 and boot your device into Recovery Mode. To do so press and hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while.
Step 3: And then wipe your device, in recovery menu go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and proceed the process.
Step 4: Now go back to the main recovery menu and select the install option. And then find and select the ROM zip file, and gain the process to installing the ROM on your device.
Step 5: After that, the same method to install the Gapps file on your device, follow up the Step 4 and install the Gapps file on your device.
Step 6: Once the installation process complete then go back to the Recovery menu and wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your phone.
That’s it! Now you have update OnePlus 3 to CM13 ROM, keep enjoy your smartphone with the latest firmware and new features.
Don’t forget your feedback and follow our site on the Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.