Oxygen OS 4.1.5 is now available for OnePlus 3 & OnePlus 3T, the firmware is roll out via OTA but not get everyone is the same time. However, we share the manual method to update OnePlus 3 & OnePlus 3T to OxygenOS 4.1.5 firmware. This update brings the latest security patch, added push notification, fixes some bugs and optimise apps. So if you has not got the OTA notification yet and want to update our device to the latest firmware, then follow step by step guide and update OnePlus 3 & OnePlus 3T to OxygenOS 4.1.5 firmware.
OxygenOS 4.1.5 is smoothly running on OnePlus 3 & OnePlus 3T, and this new update has fixes connection issue on Android Auto, storage issue, VoLTE issue on certain Jio SIM. And also optimising battery performance, smoothly runs every app on this firmware. So if you are the advanced user and want to update your smartphone to latest firmware then follow step by step guide and update OnePlus 3 & OnePlus 3T to Oxygen 4.1.5 firmware. So proceed the process and get in the next part of this article.
- Below guideline on for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T, don’t follow for any other variants.
- Backup your smartphone data and save to the safe location. It will not erase data but do for safety side.
- Charge your device battery up to 50% to gaining the process.
- Keep follow the full article and don’t miss any step in the given article, otherwise, we will not be responsible if anything goes wrong. Proceed at their own risk.
1: – OnePlus 3 OTA update link below:
- Download OxygenOS 4.1.3 to OxygenOS 4.1.5. Download
- Download OxygenOS 4.1.4 to OxygenOS 4.1.5 Download
- Download OxygenOS 4.1.5 Full ROM for OnePlus 3. Download
2: – OnePlus 3T OTA update link below:
- OxygenOS 4.1.3 to OxygenOS 4.1.5. Download
- OxygenOS 4.1.4 to OxygenOS 4.1.5. Download
- OxygenOS 4.1.5 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T. Download
How to Update OnePlus 3 & OnePlus 3T to OxygenOS 4.1.5 ROM
Step 1: First download OxygenOS 4.1.5 OTA zip file from above link and save it on your internal phone memory.
Step 2: And then Turn off your Smartphone properly and boot into the Recovery mode.
Step 3: For to do press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button at the same time for a while.
Step 4: Now your device boot into the Stock recovery.
Step 5: After that in stock recovery select ‘Apply Update’ and select Choose from Internal Storage.
Step 6: And then browse the OTA zip file that you download and save to your device internal storage before.
Step 7: Now select the zip file and Install OxygenOS 4.1.5 update on your OnePlus 3 or OnePlus 3T.
Step 8: Wait for the process completion and once the process complete then
Reboot your device.
That’s it! This is the complete step by step guide to update OnePlus 3 or OnePlus 3T to OxygenOS 4.1.5 ROM
If you have any doubt, leave the comment we will assist you to get in touch and solve your problem. And don’t forget your feedback and also follow on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus.