Lineage OS team has got another improvement on updating. Recently Redmi Note 4 has got the custom ROM with Lineage OS. The Lineage OS has the Official version and stable on REDMI NOTE 4 devices. Lineage OS has the CyanogenMod project, that’s continuously the Custom ROM stability and developments. So today we share how to install Lineage OS 14.1 on REDMI NOTE 4. Follow the interested users and get upgrade our device with new features and better performance.
Lineage OS 14.1 has based on Android Nougat 7.1.2 firmware, that’s mean it has latest features along with good stability. The Lineage OS 14.1 has some advanced features that aren’t coming with stock firmware. So get the official Lineage OS 14.1 ROM and install on your REDMI NOTE 4 smartphone. Before installing Lineage OS 14.1 on REDMI NOTE 4, we required some important info about our device supports. As we know our device is not in stock recovery, and we install the custom recovery on our device before starting the process. And also our device is must unlock and running on unlocked the bootloader. We explain below what’s will be required before the process. So firstly follow initial info and then get towards the main updating guide.
- The updating guideline only for Redmi Note 4 Variants. So don’t try below-updating file for any other variant.
- Lineage OS 14.1 is initial Alpha build and contain some bugs.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t mess up any part of this guideline. Otherwise, we will not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Properly charge your device, at least 60% before gaining the process.
- Backup your important data and save to a safe place, for safe side.
- Your device must be Unlock bootloader and install TWRP Recovery first of process.
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 for Redmi Note 4. Download Link
- Download Google Apps for Lineage OS 14.1. Google Apps
How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Redmi Note 4
Step 1: First of all, download the Lineage OS 14.1 Custom ROM and Google Apps from the above link and save it on your device.
Step 2: After that, turn OFF your Redmi Note 4 and boot into Recovery Mode. For to do so press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while.
Step 3: Now take a Nandroid Backup. And then wipe your device, in recovery menu go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe> Select Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and proceed the process.
Step 4: Now go back to the main recovery menu and select the install option. And then find and select the Custom ROM zip file. And proceed the process for installing on your device.
Step 5: Once the installation process complete then go back to the Recovery main menu. And perform the same method for Google Apps zip file and install it.
Step 6: And once the installation process completes both of it. Then wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your phone.
That’s it! Now you have successfully install Lineage OS 14.1 on Redmi Note 4. Keep enjoy your smartphone with the latest firmware and new features.