A new well-organized firmware has publicized by Motorola Company, in recent times Android Oreo (OPL27.76.57) has arrived for Moto Z. The update has rolled out via OTA for the United States and European users and rapidly will be available for overall states. In Android, Oreo update has enhanced features, latest capabilities and latest security patch. However, we share the direct link to download Android Oreo for Moto Z, caught the updating file and install on Moto Z device.
Moto Z Info:
- LAUNCH: Announced 2016, June, Released 2016, September
- DISPLAY: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 5.5 inches, Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels
- PLATFORM OS: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), 7.1.1 (Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- CPU: Quad-core
- MEMORY: Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB, Internal 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- CAMERA: Primary 13 MP, laser autofocus, dual-LED, Secondary 5 MP, LED flash
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh
First of the process check it out the update manually, simply go to Settings > About > System Update > and check for update. So if the update available the follow on-screen instruction and update your device. Otherwise, follow underneath article and download Android Oreo for Moto Z, and install by the simple and easy way.
- Below guideline only for Moto Z. So don’t try given steps for any other variants.
- Make sure your device is running on software build NPLS26.118-20-5-11.
- Correctly follow step by step guide and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we are not liable for any loss or damage to your device. Proceed at their own risk.
- Properly charge your device battery before the process, if your device turns off during the process. It may damage or brick your device.
- Backup your important data and save to correct place, it’s not important but keep take for safer side.
- Enable USB debugging from Setting> Developer option>and enable USB debugging. If your device developer option is not enabled, then go to Setting> About Phone and tap on the build number 7 times then your device developer option will be enabled.
Download Android Oreo For Moto Z
- Download Moto Z Oreo OTA update file (Blur_Version.27.11.58.griffin.retail.en.US.zip) Download Link
How to Install & Download Android Oreo For Moto Z
1: First, download the OPL27.76.57 OTA zip from the above link.
2: And then Copy the zip file to the folder where ADB installed.
3: After that switch OFF your Moto Z properly, and boot into recovery mode. For to do press and hold the Volume Down button for 2 or 3 seconds and then press the power button and released it. Use the Volume Up & Volume Down key for selecting the option.
4: In recovery menu choose Apply update from ADB, and connect your phone to computer.
5: Now open command prompt window, and simply press and hold the Shift key and right-click in the ADB folder in empty space and select the open command window here option.
6: And now check your connection by typing the below command and press enter key.
- If your device is listed, then you’re ready to flash the ROM.
7: Now Flash the Android Oreo OTA Zip on your Moto Z by typing below command.
adb sideload File Name.zip
8: Wait for completing the process and once the process complete then Reboot your device.
9: That’s it!
1: Download Android Oreo OTA zip file for Moto Z from the download section.
2: And then copy the downloaded file and paste on your device internal storage (SD Card).
3: Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode. For to do so simply press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a while.
4: Once your device boot into Recovery mode then select option apply update from sd card.
5: Now select the OTA zip file that you downloaded in the download section above. And start the flashing process.
6: Wait for updating process, and once the process complete, then Reboot your device
That’s it! Now you have Download Android Oreo for Moto Z. So this is the easy and simple method to install the OTA zip on your device if you have any problem. Then leave the comment below and don’t forget your feedback.