Samsung Galaxy S8 is the latest device from Samsung manufacturer, it has all the latest features, better performance and nice shape. Galaxy S8 has latest OS and it has all the latest specs is available, however advanced users also more customising and optimising our phone for a new look and different usage from the other devices. So if you are one of them and want to customise and optimising our device with new features and better performance. Then follow below article and update Galaxy S8 to Renovate Ice 1.2 custom ROM firmware.
Thanks for XDA developer that develop more optimised and better feature pack Renovate Ice 1.2 custom ROM for Galaxy S8 device. Renovate Ice 1.2 Custom ROM has better performance from the stock ROM of Galaxy S8. The third party developer has added some new features on Android Nougat and gets the Renovate Ice 1.2 custom ROM. This custom update has smoothly run and it has easily booted to Samsung Galaxy S8. So if you are the owner of Galaxy S8 and want to better performance and new feature add on your device. Then follow below custom update and enjoy your device with a different look.
- Below updating files only for Galaxy S8, don’t try this updating file for any other variants. It may brick or damage your device.
- Follow up step by step guide for installing Renovate Ice 1.2 Custom ROM on your Galaxy S8 and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we will not responsible for any claim, proceed at their own risk.
- Your device must install custom Recovery and over rooted, before performing the process.
- Your device properly charges, at least 60% first of process.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location before proceeding the process.
- Perform hard reset and clear app data cache, first of gaining the process.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock, for to do go to Settings > About phone > Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device. Then go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock.
- Download and install Samsung USB drivers from here. USB Drivers
- Download Renovate Ice 1.2 Custom ROM from here. Download here
How to Update Galaxy S8 to Renovate Ice 1.2 custom ROM firmware
Step 1: First, download Renovate Ice 1.2 Custom ROM from the above link and save on your desktop for easy to find.
Step 2: Now connect your device to PC through by a suitable USB data cable. And copy the downloaded firmware file and past on your internal storage (Root Folder)
Step 3: And then remove USB data cable from your device.
Step 4: Turn OFF your Galaxy S8 properly and boot to recovery mode, for to do press and hold Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while.
Step 5: Once you enter to recovery mode then “wipe data factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” and “wipe Dalvik cache”
Step 6: After that back to main recovery menu and select “install zip from SD card”. And then choose and select Renovate Ice 1.2 Custom ROM zip file.
Step 7: Now load the Renovate Ice 1.2 custom ROM package and start the flashing process.
Step 8: Wait for installation the process, and when the flashing process complete then go back to the main menu and select “reboot system now”
Step 9: First boot takes some time so be wait for booting up.
Here you go! You have update Galaxy S8 to Renovate Ice 1.2 Custom ROM, enjoy your smartphone and don’t forget your feedback.
If you have any problem to performing above process. Then leave the comment we will try to solve your problem ASA possible.