As soon as Lineage team has released for HTC One Mini 2 Lineage OS 14.1 based on Android Nougat 7.1.2 firmware. Now you can easily download and install Lineage OS on HTC One Mini 2 via a simple and easy step. Lineage OS 14.1 has latest features better performance and a good result in every step of usage. This firmware has developed by third party developers and it will install via a manual method. So first of process make sure you have installed custom recovery like TWRP or other will installed. So follow below steps and get install Lineage OS on HTC One Mini 2.
Lineage OS 14.1 offer stock Android UI along with Android Nougat 7.1.2 features. It has Android Nougat security patches April 2017, this is the nightly build and it may expect some minor bugs. And it will be resolve with times, this update has based on latest Android Nougat 7.1.2 with features pack version. So proceed the process if you are the owner of HTC One Mini 2 smartphone and get your device with the latest firmware. First, follow the initial important steps and the gain towards the main installing guide below.
- The updating guide stable only on HTC One Mini 2. So don’t follow below updating file for any other device, cause it may brick or damage your device.
- Follow the on-screen instruction below and don’t add or less any steps in the given article. Others way if you get some loss or any other issue on your device we will not liable, so proceed at their own risk.
- Enable USB debugging, for to do go to setting> about phone> build number and tap on 7 times. Then you will notify “you are developer”.
- Now go back to setting> developer option and enable USB debugging.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process. It erases entire data to applying this process so take a complete backup.
- Properly charge your device at least 60%, if during process your device turns off. It may soft brick or any other issue creates on your device.
Download the Lineage OS 14.1 For HTC One Mini2. Lineage OS 14.1
DOWNLOAD GOOGLE APPS for Lineage OS 14.1. Gapps
How to Install Lineage OS On HTC One Mini 2
Step 1: First, download Lineage OS 14.1 zip files for Huawei Mate 9 Pro from above link
Step 2: Once the downloading process completes then copy and paste the downloaded file to your device.
Step 3: After that Boot your HTC One Mini 2 to Recovery Mode. For to do press and hold Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a while. Once logo appears then releases the button.
Step 4: Once you enter to Recovery Mode then select Nandroid Backup and get the backup of your current ROM.
- Note above screen shot for TWRP Recovery Mode users, if you have another one custom recovery then follow on-screen instruction.
Step 5: After that, Wipe your device and select the Advanced Wipe, Select Cache, System and Data partitions and Swipe to Wipe.
Step 5: Once the wipe process complete then go back to the main menu and tap on the install option. And then navigate and load the Lineage OS zip file from SD card, (that you save it on the beginning step).
Step 6: Now follow the on-screen instruction and install the Lineage OS on your HTC One Mini 2.
Step 7: Once the installation process complete then proceed the same process for Google Apps file and install the Gapps on your device.
Step 8: Now Reboot your smartphone after installing both files on your device. It takes some time for the first boot so be relax and wait for it.
That’s it! This is the complete guide to install Lineage OS on HTC One Mini 2, follow and update your device. And if you have any doubt then leave the comment.