Good news for the users of LG G4, the official Android Nougat is now available for installing on LG G4 devices. LG’s has recently released the Android Nougat 7.0 for LG G4 model. The update has arrived via OTA, but the OTA file is currently released only on LG own country. But don’t worry, we share today how to update LG G4 Android Nougat 7.0 via manual method. So if you want to update our device manually then follow below step by step guide and update our device to latest firmware.
The update has now available for several models, such as LG G4 F500K, F500L and F500S. Choose your device and get up the correct KDZ file and update LG G4 Android Nougat 7.0 firmware with advanced features. Be noted if your device is running on stock firmware then you will receive the OTA notification. Otherwise, you will get update our smartphone through via manual method, if your device is rooted. So keep in mind if you are waiting for OTA notification, then your phone must be on stock firmware.
- The below guideline only for LG G4 F500K, F500L and F500S So don’t follow the given tutorial for any other variants.
- Follow up step by step guide and don’t miss any step. Cause if you something messed up and the process goes wrong. Then we will not responsible proceed at their own risk.
- Charge your LG G4 at least 60% and then move up the process.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location, first of updating process.
- Then go to Settings > About phone > Build number. And tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device.
- After that go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
- Download and install LG USB Drivers on your PC. USB Drivers
- Download KDZ OTA for LG G4 F500K. Download link
- Download KDZ OTA for LG G4 F500L. Download link
- Download KDZ OTA for LG G4 F500S. Download link
- Download the latest LGUP tool, for performing the updating process. LGUP Tool
How to Update LG G4 Android Nougat 7.0
Step 1: Download the LGUP Tool & KDZ Android Nougat ROM for LG G4 from the above link and extract it both file.
Step 2: And then install the LGUP tool on your PC.
Step 3: After that run LGUP tool and copy the folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\model.
Step 4: Now Switch OFF your phone properly and boot into Download Mode. For to do press and hold Volume Up button, when connecting the USB cable to your device.
Step 5: And then open LGUP window and click on the Upgrade option, choose and locate the KDZ file and select it.
Step 6: After that click on the Start button and start the flashing process.
Step 7: Now wait for completing the process.
Good job! Now you have update LG G4 Android Nougat 7.0 successfully. Enjoy your device with new firmware and better performance.
If you have any question comment below. We will try to contact you ASA possible.