Official Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has now available for Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J120F Variants. Now easily perform updating process on your Galaxy J1. This ROM has stable and better performance on Galaxy J1 smartphone. The ROM has Official released and it has all the capabilities that we expected for official ROM. Today we share update Galaxy J1 Android Lollipop 5.1.1 firmware manually. So if you are interested to update our device to the latest firmware. Then follow step by step guide and get new features on your Galaxy J1 smartphone.
The Android Lollipop 5.1.1 update will get new features. Good performance and new looking for your device. The below article compatible with Galaxy J1 SM-J120F Model. So don’t apply this update for any other device. The given update not required any custom ROM or rooted device. If you have stock ROM then you will not any data loss after installing this update. But if you have rooted or custom ROM device then applies Factory Reset after installing the ROM. And then custom recovery will be replaced to Stock Recovery.
- This updating guide only for Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J120F (Morocco) Variants. Don’t try the updating file for any other device.
- Follow correctly all steps and don’t miss any step during the process. Otherwise, we will not responsible if something goes wrong.
- Charge your smartphone up to 60%, before proceeding the process.
- Backup your important data and save to safe location first of process.
- Perform Factory Reset after completing the installation process.
- Enable USB debugging simply go to Settings > About phone > Build number. And tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device. Then go back to Settings >Developer options and enable USB Debugging
1: – Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
2: – And then download the latest version of ODIN tool, for performing updating process.
3: – Now download Android Lollipop 5.1.1 firmware update file for Galaxy J1.
Note: – Check it out Android Lollipop for our device specific Region from given link.
How to Update Galaxy J1 Android Lollipop 5.1.1 Firmware via ODIN Tool
Follow the below link, we share how to update Galaxy J1 Android Lollipop 5.1.1 firmware via simple and easy steps. Follow below link and get update our device to latest firmware.
If you have any problem to performing updating guide then leave the comment. We will try to contact you ASA possible. And don’t forget your feedback and also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus